Welcome, HCC Students to the 2022-2023 Howard Community College Educational Foundation Scholarship Application!
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until all funds have been awarded for the academic year. The last day to submit an application for the 22-23 academic year is January 30, 2023. You will only be notified if you are awarded a scholarship.
HCC Student ID numbers and HCC email addressed are required to submit an HCC scholarship application. Please click here to learn more about becoming a student at HCC.
By completing this application students are applying for both scholarships with general and specific criteria.
To be considered for scholarships with general criteria, students must:
- Have a high school diploma , GED or the international equivalent
- Be in good Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status
To maximize your eligibility we encourage all students to:
- Compete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - for students who are US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Eligible Non-Citizens, and T Visa Holders
- Complete the Maryland State Financial Aid Application (MSFAA) - for undocumented students and students who meet the non-resident exemption as described under §15–106.8. of the MD Education Article should complete the MSFAA.
- Complete all Required agreements in Self Service- For information on accessing agreements click here .
If this is the first time that you are completing the HCC scholarship application, you will need to sign up for a scholarship account. Please use the “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Returning students please click “Sign In”.
Governor's Emergency Education Relief (GEER) Fund for Credit Students
This fund was created to facilitate workforce education opportunities...
Northrop Grumman Scholars Fund
Scholarships awarded to math, engineering, computer science, computer...
The Educational Empowerment Scholarship
Scholarship is awarded to international students with a MD address....